A lightning-fast Club Penguin Private Server written in Python 3.
- 🕒 Cross-era: Different clients can play together on the same server.
- ❗ Commands: Built-in extensible commands API.
- 🔌 Powerful Plugin API: Easy and quick to write your own plugins.
- 💬 Chat-filter: Filter trolls with minimal configuration.
- 🛡️ Permissions: API to restrict access to server functionality & commands.
Houdini can be run as a normal Python program under any operating system.
NOTE: Houdini requires Python 3.8.x to be installed
$ git clone https://github.com/solero/houdini $ cd houdini $ pip install -r requirements.txt $ python bootstrap.py login
Installation with Docker
You can also use Wand, a tool that installs Houdini, Dash and many other useful tools to compliment your experience.
This is especially useful for those who want a straightforward installation, where everything is installed for you! Currently Wand only works on Linux servers. Windows and Mac servers could work but requires extra work!
💗 So glad to hear of your interest!
If you have suggestions for how this project can be improved, or want to report a bug, please feel free to open an issue! We welcome any and all contributions. We listen to all your questions and are always active on the Solero Discord server.